UNDP-GRIP has assisted over 50 countries in understanding their risks and underlying causes. GRIP's Disaster Risk Assessment (DRA) solution package provides countries with methodologies and tools for comprehensive disaster risk assessment.
Welcome to the Disaster Risk Information e-Library of GRIP, the one-stop shop to the most comprehensive suite of risk data, information, and knowledge on GRIP
Hosted by UNDP, GRIP is a multi-stakeholder initiative that aims to promote sustainable development by reducing the impacts of natural disasters in high-risk countries. With the mission of providing “Better risk information for sound decision making”, GRIP facilitates the generation of evidence-based risk information and its application to policy and decision making. It was officially launched as an UN-ISDR Thematic Platform for Risk Identification in 2007 at the 1st session of the Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction. Now, GRIP has been adopted by the UN-ISDR system to support worldwide activities to identify and monitor disaster risks.
- National Workshop on Disaster Risk Information Collection and Integration | 2012/May/02
- Thematic Week on Crisis and Humanitarian Responses in Urban Context | 2011/Nov/28
- Technical Training on Disaster Risk Assessment for UNCT | 2011/Nov/28
- Technical Traning on National Flood Risk Assessment in Mozambique | 2011/Oct/31
- Launching of GRIP Center of Excellence in China | 2011/Oct/29
- Risk Assessment for Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Risk Management | 2011/Sep/14
- Scoping workshop on National Risk Assessment in Turkey | 2011/Sep/08
- Scoping and planning of Disaster Risk Assessments in Croatia | 2011/Sep/05
- Scoping and planning of Disaster Risk Assessments in Macedonia | 2011/Aug/31
- Review Workshop on Local Flood Risk Assessments in Montenegro | 2011/Aug/22